RaspadsistemaRaspadsistema

Main Games Reviews Stats

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

Nice try

I'll give you 1 instead of 0 as I respect any effort, but graphics made out of squares and straight lines should stay in its grave.

MichaelJ responds:

What? Squares and straight lines?

Covetous Covetous

This is cool

I used to think newgrounds audience are progressive people with balls and brains who like to see someone experiement, but it turns out you guys can't even read the storyline. You are the boy's unborn brother-cell. This game rocks, its artistic! And it is simplistic because it was made for competition which gives you 48 hours to make complete game with all the content, but I guess this was made in even less. Nice work, its good when someone has an original concept and sticks to it!

Bowja 3 - Ninja Kami Bowja 3 - Ninja Kami

Stunned

This game beats many commercial 3d titles out there, it rocks on many levels! I especially like the fact that you have arrows but can't solve the game by just shooting at enemies.

Death vs. Monstars Death vs. Monstars

Rock

Your game rocked my world this morning! And I love the colors. The only thing you could change are the bars, they are too small and too much at the bottom of the screen, I can't even pay attention to them during the level...

Bubble Tanks Bubble Tanks

TANK you for this game :)

I've spent about hour and a half playing it. Now the bad stuff - at one point your tank just stops growing :( This is quite agonizing because for me it was all about seeing what next crazy shape your tenk will evolve into. Also shooting styles could evolve more then small bubble big bubble fire. Other then that it was an eye-candy relaxing experience, and the music was cool yet simple enough to make me whistle along my own melodies. Cool game.

GeoVector GeoVector

Too easy

Promising concept, and nice smooth gameplay for a while, but then it becomes obvious that the game is just too easy and it isn't going to get any harder. So after a few levels I just wished to die already, but if it were harder it would force me to fight for survival and it would make me actually want to play the game to the end, so increase in difficulty would be in place. Now I guess setting difficulty to proper value would be hard since I believe certain percentage of people would consider this game to be hard enough as it is, but some sort of smart difficulty determing mechanism could be introduced (based on average life length of colored shapes before player shoots them for example)

HarraH responds:

Perhaps you are just to good, because it seems others believe the game is too hard. But I do agree with you that a scaled difficulty system was missing from GeoVector.

Exofusion 2 Exofusion 2

Pretty addictive

Pretty addictive, but only if you give it time. I almost stopped playing at the very beginning as having to shoot at ships for almost 10 seconds to make them explode wasn't very fun.

ColorBurst ColorBurst

Not bad

I like the psycholedic & instant action part of it. Here is a plot for you - you are shooting allergy-inducing mutated pollen from hell :) Also you should make the end game score digits a lot bigger, to boost the sense of achievement a bit.

EvoCannon EvoCannon

Could have been excellent...

...but the ammo part ruins the game all the way. Either make dots give you more then one ammo, have a LOT more dots appear after the explosion or make it so that after hitting you, enemies spontaniously explode into ammo dots.

war v4 war v4

Oh well...

I'll give you 4 if you promise you'll keep learning flash.